STRENGTH IS A SKILL.
One-On-One Physical Therapy and Personal Training in Coral Gables and Pinecrest
Old Bull Athletics specializes in providing a new experience of physical therapy – one that promotes education, compassion, and using strength and movement as ways to prevent, heal, and come back better than ever after injury. We strive to create an atmosphere that shows people their bodies are resilient and meant to withstand, not break down. We dispel myths of health, wellness, pain, and injury, and empower patients with our highly individualized, strength-focused, patient-centric care. We equip patients with the tools to move better, feel better, and understand their bodies better. We offer the full spectrum of physical therapy: sport- and activity-specific movement assessments, injury prevention, injury rehabilitation, and return to sport/performance coaching. We specialize in meeting patients where they are, and helping them achieve more than they ever thought possible. Blending the worlds of physical therapy and strength and performance training, we offer the complete picture of health and wellness.
Old Bull’s vision is to completely disrupt the reactive, medicine-based, non-patient-specific healthcare system that currently exists. It is our goal to change the perspective of physical therapy and show the South Florida community what our expertise can mean for them in terms of decreasing pain, decreasing injury risk, rehabilitating injury faster and smarter, and bridging the gap between rehab and performance.
How We’re Different:
Our personalized approach is far removed from the traditional physical therapy approach. We go the extra mile, treating every patient as the unique individual they are. We’re constantly being told, “I didn’t know THIS was what physical therapy is.”
- Completely one-on-one
- Highly individualized
- Faster results due to increased time spent one-on-one
- No techs or aides, only Doctors of Physical Therapy
- No cookie-cutter rehab plans/protocols
- Patient-centric (we take stress, work, lifestyle, nutrition, recovery, and movement into consideration to see you as a whole)
- Movement expertise to prioritize strength and resiliency
- No use of passive modalities (heat, ice, e-stim, ultrasound, laser, etc.) and minimal time spent on treatment table
- Transition of physical therapy to performance/training
- Full spectrum of wellness: Injury prevention, strength and conditioning, personal training, injury rehabilitation, return to sport and/or activity, performance coaching.
- Education-based sessions so patients understand their pain/injury/goals
- Proud to work for our patients and not an insurance company
Interested in booking a session? Contact us today by phone or email.
Coral Gables Location